Paperback- By Mark Turner & Phyllis Gustafson
Wildflowers of the Pacific Northwest is a comprehensive field guide for anyone wishing to learn about the amazingly diverse wildflowers of the region. Organized by flower color and shape, and including a range map for each flower described, the guide is as user-friendly as it is informative. This must-have book is perfect for hikers, naturalists, and native plant enthusiasts.
- Covers Oregon, Washington, northern California, and British Columbia
- Describes and illustrates 1220 commonly encountered species
- Includes perennials, annuals, and shrubs, both native and nonnative
- 1,248 superb color photographs and 1,220 range maps
- User-friendly organization by flower color and shape